Research Design and Methods
If you want to ensure that your message comes across clearly and distinctly in your reports and documentation work, you need to know how to work systematically and logically with your research.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
The subject Research Design and Methods provides you with a thorough understanding of the methods, approaches, and tools that underlie academic research work and how to work effectively with a chosen topic.
You will learn about:
- Designing the structure for research and project writing
- Goals and objectives in your research work
- Data collection methods
- Analysis techniques for both qualitative and quantitative processes
- Scientific theory.
Value for the company:
- You will be able to design and execute larger research projects
- Take on the company's work with research and analysis
- And critically engage with the company's research methods and specific research work.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00