Management of International Firms
No matter where in the world you conduct business, there are different cultures for leadership and Human Resource Management.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
Therefore, it is crucial to be familiar with the many differences and, most importantly, how to navigate them. In this course module, we delve into the key managerial aspects for an international business.
You will learn about:
- Theories of leadership and Human Resource Management within international companies
- Intercultural leadership and communication
- International trends and development in Human Resource Management.
Value for the company:
- Gain the ability to work with your company's Human Resource Management from an international perspective
- Contribute with an intercultural understanding of running an international business
- Critically engage with the development of international management.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00