Most companies don't exclusively sell their products domestically but export them to many other countries and markets.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
In the subject International Trade, you gain knowledge about the trade of goods and services between countries.
You will learn about:
- Various types of trade flows
- International trade agreements
- Key trends in global trade
- The impact of government interventions, political lobbying, etc., on an international business
- Rapidly growing industrialized countries and their influence on Western industrialized nations
Value for the company:
- You will be able to navigate through the complexities of numerous international trade agreements
- Identify the primary challenges in your company's international trade
- Address and work with the influence of globalization on your company.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00