When a company operates in the international market, it is important to be aware of the current agenda and stay updated on the many opportunities and challenges the company faces. This applies to both the strategic and practical levels.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
In the subject International Strategy, we will acquaint ourselves with strategies, policies, and decisions for international companies.
You will learn about:
- Current challenges and development opportunities in the international business world
- Analysis and evaluation of strategic management, planning, and decision-making processes in international companies
- Strategic challenges in international companies and industries
- Methods for economic and strategic analyses.
Value for the company:
- You can participate in decision-making processes that impact the company's international activities
- You will be able to identify the company's challenges and development opportunities in the international business world
- You will be able to lead a department or a company.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00