The international economy and currency can impact the trade between and among companies.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
In this module, you'll gain knowledge about the parameters influencing international business economics. We'll consolidate and build upon macroeconomic theory and international trade knowledge from previous modules, with a focus on global financial markets.
You will learn about:
- Trends in the international financial markets
- Identification of key economic factors affecting currency stability
- Analysis of the international money and currency markets
- Identifying and addressing specific financial challenges for your company.
Value for the company:
- Contributing to the identification of key economic factors influencing currency stability.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00