European Management and Business Strategy
In the module European Management and Business Strategy, we will delve into how you make your company adaptable in a European Union context.
- The subject is part of the e-MSc. in International Business
In this subject, you will cultivate a deeper understanding of the processes and concepts underpinning the ongoing European economic integration
You will learn about:
- Strategies and processes related to acquisitions, mergers, and alliances in European businesses
- Impacts of various common EU policies, including competition, industry, social, and environmental policies, on individual companies
- European business policy and corporate governance aspects.
Value for the company:
- You understand the European market and its influence on your business
- You become able to identify trends in the European market for the benefit of your business.
Keld HvamAcademic Advisor and DeveloperTel.: +45 25 28 46 00