Study in Denmark
Master's Degrees at IBA
If you are looking for an education to upgrade your management skills as well as boost your international career, a Master’s degree would be the right choice for you.
IBA International Business Academy is a public institution of higher education which is located in the city Kolding in the south of Denmark, 80 km from the German border. At IBA we have Master’s degrees which mainly focuses on international business, leadership, management skills and related areas.
Our Master’s degrees are internationally recognized and offered in collaboration with Coventry University – one of the top universities in the UK.
6 reasons to take a Master's Degree at IBA in Denmark
- Denmark is ranked as the third safest country in the world according to the Global Peace Index
- When you study in Denmark, you will also be granted a limited work permit, so you can work besides your studies. The permit is also valid during the 6-month job seeking period after you finish your education. Your residence and work permit based on studies in Denmark will also allow your family to come with you to Denmark. Read more at The Danish Government's official site >>
- The Master courses are all relevant subjects, which prepares you for employment upon completion.
- High quality teaching and course assured through accreditations from the Danish Evaluation Institute and UK Quality Assurance Agency.
- Kolding is a student city with a very relaxed and calm atmosphere, that will help you focus on your studies, personal development as well as social activities.
- Alongside your studies, you can participate in a variety of events, allowing you to meet other students across educations and nationalities. Read more about IBA Student Life here >>
With an Executive European MBA you will get skills enabling you to work with every important aspect of a business. You will get tools, as well as knowledge and methods, for use both now and in your future career.
The course seeks to provide students with a thorough understanding of the internationalisation of business and to develop skills necessary to operate successfully as managers in this modern globalised world.
This Master's degree will provide you with a broad-based program to develop your skills as an effective manager. You’ll gain knowledge from interpreting data, to present and communicate information, learn to implement decisions, stimulate innovation and integrate leadership within the firm.
This Master's degree will give you the right tools for you to apply human behavior management in a business and organizational context. You’ll furthermore gain knowledge within consumer psychology, planning and research.