GoBizz - If you have a great business idea
If you are walking around with a business idea and need some help to get ahead - we have a special opportunity for you.
GoBizz at IBA is an advisory board established to help students fulfill their business dreams. We are a group of teachers with various different business skills who want to help you realize your business idea!
Join GoBizz if you have a great business idea
- Describe your idea
- Prepare a short presentation of your business idea
- Show up at one of the GoBizz meetings
- You’ll receive feedback, advice and useful tools from the board
- You are now a part of the GoBizz program.
Seek a Microgrant
Students can seek up to 25.000 kr. without a CVR-number and up to 50.000 kr. with a CVR-number.
How does it work?
If you have an idea, fill in the form below and describe in short your business idea, your resources, expected market and financial need.
Prepare a short, 3-5 minute presentation of your business idea, and show up at one of the GoBizz meetings (see calendar).
You will make your presentation, and afterwards you’ll receive some feedback, advice and useful tools from the board - and then you are part of the GoBizz program.
Easy, simple and efficient!
Now you can continue with the development of your business idea, using the tools, and just show up to GoBizz meetings when it’s needed. At the meetings you will get advice from the board - and also have the opportunity to talk to other students working with their business ideas.
GoBizz meeting Fall 2019:
16th of August at 9-12
5th of September at 12-15
8th of October at 12-15
21st of November - field trip*
12th of December at 12-15
* At 9-10.30. room 1.01 at IBA, Havneparken 1. Between 11.30 and 15 you have the opportunity for an informal counseling session at the Danish Entrepreneurship Award day in Frederica. You have to take care of the transport yourself.
The GoBizz Team
Stefan EberleSenior LecturerPh: +45 21 23 15 32