For fiery entrepreneurial souls!
Entrepreneurship at IBA
Entrepreneurship can also be a sustainable career path. That is why IBA has special offers for students who want to start their own business and develop their own entrepreneurial skills.
- Non-binding guidance
- A creative incubator environment
- Internship for entrepreneurs
- A strong network of other entrepreneurs
Internship for entrepreneurs
An entrepreneurial internship is a startup process, where you independently work with developing your entrepreneurial competences, while growing your company for 12 weeks.
As an entrepreneurial intern you are deeply involved in planning your 12-week internship. Hereby you get an individual process that is tailored to your needs – and furthermore a strong network with other entrepreneurs. Please note that there might be workshops and others during the internship period that will be held in Danish.
We have the following requirements for you:
- That you are autonomous and highly motivated for growing your business
- That you actively participate
- That you actively contribute with your knowledge and competences in the network of other entrepreneurs
In addition, we require that you have 'proof of concept' and that you are at least ready for the next step: 'proof of sale'. Just like you already have clients in the pipeline. Read more about the concepts here (only in Danish).
Application and Deadline
To be taken into consideration, you must submit a written application after which you will be invited to an interview with an assessment committee.
Your written application must include the following:
- A description of your business idea and associated business model – see the application form
- Your resume.
DEADLINE The submission deadline is October 1 / April 1, and it must be sent to email@example.com
Your entrepreneurial experts
As an entrepreneurial intern, you have the opportunity to receive advice from IBA's team of entrepreneurial experts.
- Ditte Hoffmann Kærslund – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Dorthe Larsen – email@example.com
- Jens Jørgen Nielsen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get further help from Business Kolding
Free advice, exciting events, and relevant tools are only some of what Business Kolding can offer you as an entrepreneur.