For fiery entrepreneurial souls!
Entrepreneurship at IBA
Choosing the road of entrepreneurship is also a sustainable career path. Therefore, IBA has some special offers for students who wishes to make their own business and develop their own entrepreneurial competences.
While studying at IBA you can get connected with a creative entrepreneurial environment where you can develop your ideas, create sustainable business models, and generate value for society.
- Non-binding guidance
- A creative incubator environment
- Internship for entrepreneurs
- A strong network of other entrepreneurs
IBA can offer you various possibilities as an entrepreneur. Read more below about what opportunities you have.
While studying at IBA you can get non-binding guidance on your business idea. We offer sparring and assistance regarding how to further develop your concepts, your business model, and how to research the potential in your ideas – and we always have your needs as the starting point.
Do you wish to book an appointment for some non-binding guidance?
New addition to IBA in the incubator, which you can become part of while studying here. IBA Incubator is a part of IBA´s innovation centre at Trindholmsgade 2, which also includes IBA Nexttech (a knowledge centre for additive manufacturing/3D-printing).
IBA Incubator is a binding shared office facility where you can network with like-minded people, work concentrated with your startup, and make use of IBA´s various other offers for entrepreneurs.
The incubator is for ambitious and serious aspiring entrepreneurs. To become part of IBA Incubator, it must be assessed that you can and will develop your startup seriously.
An entrepreneurial internship is a startup process, where you independently work with testing out and developing your entrepreneurial competences, while also establishing or growing your company for 12 weeks.
As an entrepreneurial intern you are deeply involved in planning your 12-week internship. Hereby you get an individual process that is tailored to your needs – and furthermore a strong network with other entrepreneurs. Please note that all events organized by IBA during the internship period will be conducted in English.
For instance, the benefits of an entrepreneurial internship are:
- Professional workshops with various relevant topics
- Company visits and talks by other entrepreneurs
- A professional external mentor
- A unique network with other entrepreneurs
- Guiding conversations with a team of entrepreneurial experts from IBA
- Information regarding entrepreneurial activities outside IBA
- A workstation provided by IBA Incubator
We have the following requirements for you:
- That you are autonomous and highly motivated for establishing or growing your business
- That you actively participate during e.g. the obligatory workshops
- That you actively contribute with your knowledge and competences in the network of other entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneurial trainee, you are assigned a supervisor from IBA’s entrepreneurial team of experts. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the supervisor who is associated with your study.
- Entreprenørskab og Design Ditte Hoffmann Kærslund – email@example.com
- Finansøkonom I Financial Controller I Finansbachelor Tommi Skov – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Management Ole Mehlsen – email@example.com
- PBA E-handel Anne Dorthe Larsen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PBA International Sales and Marketing Jens Jørgen Nielsen – email@example.com
- Multimedia Design and Communication I PBA Webudvikling I Produktionsteknolog Hanne Skov Bertelsen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Deadline
To be taken into consideration, you must submit a written application after which you will be invited to an interview with an assessment committee. The assessment committee consists of your future internship supervisor and IBA´s Entrepreneurship Coordinator.
Your written application must include the following:
- A description of your business idea and associated business model – see the application form
- Your resume
DEADLINE The submission deadline is April 15 / October 15, and it must be sent to the supervisor addressed to you study (see above).
Do you dream of becoming a freelancer? And do you want to explore the career as freelancer while you study at IBA? If so, IBA´s offer is surely something for you.
Get further help from Business Kolding
Free advice, exciting events, and relevant tools are only some of what Business Kolding can offer you as an entrepreneur.
Carina PedersenEntrepreneurial and Innovation CoordinatorTel.: +45 61 93 95 70