Business Chinese and Culture - Beginner 2
The course will enable the students to acquire the following abilities: Basic Chinese knowledge and skills that are applicable to one’s commercial activities; use of appropriate expressions for shopping, traveling, bus riding, telephone and appointment making. After the course, the students can sit the HSK 2 test (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi).
The course is designed for businesspeople and business students who have completed Business Chinese and Culture beginner 1 course, or those who have learned basic Chinese for one semester.
- Basic Chinese Characters for language and business communication
- Basic Chinese Grammar
- Commercial Chinese expressions
- Cultural background knowledge
- Comprehensive learning (reading, listening, speaking and writing).
The course is based on the textbook “Gateway to Business Chinese" book 1 and 2, and “Into Business with Chinese”.
Facts about the course
- Venue: IBA Erhvervsakademi Kolding, Havneparken 1, 6000 Kolding
- Teaching language: Chinese & English
- Course fee: Free of charge for full-time and exchange IBA students. 750 DKK + 200 DKK fee for teaching materials.
Ildikó AntalDirector, IBA International & Confucius InstituteTel.: +45 25 28 45 47