Business Chinese and Culture - Beginner 1
The course will enable the students to master basic Chinese, and will familiarize them with important aspects of Chinese culture. In addition, students will acquire the skills to deal with basic business activities, and to develop their communicative abilities in relation to the Chinese economic and business environment. Students will also gain knowledge of business custom and practices. After the course, the students will be able to sit the HSK 1 test (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi).
The course is designed for businesspeople and business students with little or no prior knowledge of Chinese language and culture.
- Chinese Pinyin
- 50 common Chinese Characters
- Basic business expressions
- Conversations in business situations
- Chinese business and background cultural knowledge.
The course is based on the textbook “Gateway to Business Chinese" book 1 and “Standard Course HSK 1”.
Facts about the course
- Venue: IBA Erhvervsakademi Kolding, Havneparken 1, 6000 Kolding
- Teaching language: Chinese & English
- Course fee: Free of charge for full-time and exchange IBA students. 750 DKK + 200 DKK fee for teaching materials.
Ildikó AntalDirector, IBA International & Confucius InstituteTel.: +45 25 28 45 47