Top-up bachelor (Honours) // Study in English
The full-time top-up BA (Honours) International Business degree has been developed by IBA in co-operation with Coventry University, UK.
The programme encourages the development of a range of specific business knowledge and skills, as well as that of critical attitudes towards change and enterprise that reflect the dynamic business environment and the need for adaptability of business graduates.
Study start: 09. September 2019 Application deadline: 01. June 2019
Duration: 1 year, 120 CATS (equivalent to 60 ECTS)
Tuition: 64,000 DKK + books approximately 4,000 DKK
Accredited by Coventry University UK, QAA and Danish Evaluation Institute. Delivered in Kolding by IBA and Coventry University jointly. CU Coventry is part of the Coventry University Group.
The educational aims of the programme are:
- To develop a range of transferable skills, competencies, and independent lifelong learning skills valuable in employment and career development in international areas.
- To reflect business practice within the international context and with an emphasis, where appropriate, on the application of theory to practice.
- To demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the international business environment, business strategy, and the key functions of business organisations.
- To develop the ability to assess and evaluate critically the global business context, as well as synthesize and evaluate various solutions for the resolution of global problems and issues.
- To enable students to develop, or enhance, careers in the international business arena.
- To enable students to enter postgraduate programmes.
How to apply
The full-time top up International Business programme only has summer intake.
All non-EU citizens without a Danish permanent residence permit must pay an application fee of 750 DKK. IBA must receive the application fee before the application deadline, otherwise your application will not be evaluated. The application fee will not be deducted in any form, it is not a guarantee for admission and it is not refundable if the student is not admitted.
The application fee for Autumn intake must be paid online HERE.
Please send the payment receipt along with your signature page/application to email@example.com.
When applying for the summer intake, you need to fill in the application form here.
All attachments to your application must be submitted together with the application form no later than the application deadline.
Application deadline: June 1.
Please make sure that you send the following documents with your application:
- Transcript of records and diploma (AP degree or other education)
- Documentation for English language skills
- Motivation letter
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- High school diploma - only if you apply with an education from another country
Please do not send documentation/diplomas that are not required!