Updated in November 2023.
The below overview shows the guidelines for payment of the application fee for certain programmes.
Application fee payment for study programmes in cooperation with Coventry University, UK
All applicants regardless of their citizenship are required to pay the application fee of 750 DKK + service charge, when applying for the following programmes:
- BA (top-up) (Honours) in International Business (Coventry University)
- BSc (top-up) (Honours) in Informatics (Coventry University)
- MSc in Business and Organisational Psychology (Coventry University)
- MSc in International Business (Coventry University)
- MBA in General Management (Coventry University)
Only graduates of IBA who are applying for another programme are exempted from paying the application fee.
The application fee will not be deducted from any subsequent payments in any form; it is not a guarantee of admission, and it is not refundable if the student is not admitted, or if they cancel the application during the process.
Following programmes are no longer be available in English from September 2022. Read more information here.
- AP Degree Programme in Marketing Management (MM)
- AP Degree Programme in Multimedia Design and Communication (MMD)
- BA (top-up) in Int. Sales and Marketing (PBA)
- BA (top-up) in Int. Sales and Marketing (PBA) + BA in Business Management and Marketing - Double Degree with Leeds Beckett University) (DD)
- Euro-Asia Business Management Programme (EABM)
Application fee payment
All non-EU/EAA/Swiss citizens without a valid Danish residence permit are required to pay an application fee of 750 DKK + service charge, before the application deadline, otherwise the application will not be evaluated.
Exempted from paying the application fee:
- Graduates of IBA who are applying for another programme.
- Non-EU/EEA/Swiss graduates of IBA who are applying for another programme
- Non-EU/EEA/Swiss applicant with a valid Danish permanent residence permit, or a residence permit with the possibility for permanent residence (“MMF.varigt ophold”)
- Applicants with a Residence permit as the accompanying child of a non-EU/EEA parent holding a residence permit based on employment (§9a and §9m of the Danish Aliens Act)
- Applicants with a temporary residence permit as a refugee on the grounds of family reunification (accompanying child) (§7. subsection 1, and subsection. 2, and subsection. 3, and § 8, subsection. 1 and 2, of the Danish Aliens Act)
- Applicants with a temporary residence permit based on the Danish Aliens Act § 9.1, or § 9 c. 1, on the grounds of family reunification to a non-EU/EEA citizen with a residence permit (§ 7, subsection 1 or 2, or § 8, subsection 1 og 2).
The application fee will be deducted from the tuition fees if the applicant is admitted to the programme/one of the programmes he/she has applied for at IBA.
Application fee payment method
IBA must receive the application fee before the application deadline; otherwise, your application will not be considered.
The application fee for the Autumn 2024 intake must be paid online HERE.
Please remember to mention name of the applicant on the payment, and to include the receipt of payment along with your application.
IBA International Admission OfficeRecruitment and admissionTel.: +45 72 11 82 97