Study online and make valuable friendships: Paulina’s story
Paulina Poskrobko dreamt of enhancing her career goals with further qualifications, but how could she achieve this when she had a demanding full-time job?
- Master of Science in International Business (E-MSc) is an 100% online study. All seminars are recorded, so you can watch them regardless of time and place.
- This MSc Degree is a part-time and international programme, offered by London South Bank University in co-operation with IBA International Business Academy in Kolding.
Paulinas ambition was fulfilled when she began her online Master’s Degree at the IBA in September 2014.
Her ambition was fulfilled when she began her online Master’s Degree at the IBA in September 2014 while continuing her full time job as a guest service manager at a large London hotel:
- I’ve always believed a Master’s degree would open more doors to better career opportunities. I spent plenty of time researching the many options. When I came across the E-MSc at IBA, I realised this was the ideal choice and I had no hesitation in signing up.
Paulina was visiting IBA in september 2016. We meet her for a talk.
For Paulina this was a perfect combination - staying with her full-time job but at the same time being able to study for her Master’s in her own time - and at her own pace.
Her studies provided all the challenges, new skills and knowledge that she had hoped for, but the big surprise was the social/networking aspect:
- Those who think online education lacks human contact, cannot be more mistaken! The IBA gave me the opportunity to participate in webinars with lecturers and students from throughout the world. There was even, through organised residentials, the chance to meet in real life, and I have made some great friendships and connections, says Paulina Poskrobko
Paulinas studies provided all the challenges, new skills and knowledge that she had hoped for, but the big surprise was the social/networking aspect.
Paulina is due to complete her studies in January 2017 but thanks to her newly-acquired skills and competences has been able to land a new job in the world’s largest financial centre:
- Thanks to the IBA, I have already secured a job in digital marketing with one of the world’s leading online payment companies, based in London’s Canary Wharf. I recommend the IBA to anyone seeking a valuable, internationally-recognised degree, and better career opportunities in the global job market, says Paulina.
Read more about:
Keld HvamAssociate Dean IBA & Visiting Professor LSBUPh: +45 25 28 46 00